Monday, April 13, 2009

Lands End Sale

Polos are on sale at Lands End, along with a few other items.  I am getting some myself for volunteering so I look like my kids!  Be careful though, there is a really cheap polo in kids sizes that is "deep burgundy" instead of "burgundy".  We are just the "burgundy" color from what I can tell. You can also tell them apart because all other uniform colors are burgundy. That particular polo is different. You can always call Lands End and ask, but just be sure to stay in the uniform section of the website.  You can order swatches of pretty much anything at Lands End.  I'm doing that so I have quick reference cards in my purse at all times.  Still, I plan to return any items that don't match the things I bought from TS Embroidery.

PFA Calendar

Which would you prefer regarding the moderation of the google group? PFA blog posts will still be posted on the google group either way, but it's up to parents how much involvment you'd like the PFA to have in moderating.

What would you like our Art Program to be named?