Wednesday, September 2, 2009

From Mr. Harvey

Hi Amber,
Could you please send this out to the 6-9th grade parents for me?
Parents of Latin students: Salvete!
This is Mr. Harvey from NCA. I apoligize for the late notice, but I need one additional supply item for the students. Could you please get some additional 3 X 5 cards for your children. Each student will need approximately 400 3 X 5 cards for vocabulary. I saw 500 cards for 2.99 at Staples, but anywhere would be fine.
I know this is a little late, so I will supply cards for the first week of school if you aren't able to get them by the first day. Please have them by the beginning of the second week of school.
P.S. Please stop by and see me at the meet and greet on Thursday.
Gratias tibi!
Magister Harvey

PFA Calendar

Which would you prefer regarding the moderation of the google group? PFA blog posts will still be posted on the google group either way, but it's up to parents how much involvment you'd like the PFA to have in moderating.

What would you like our Art Program to be named?