Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Automatic Updates & Reader

For those of you wanting announcement only email, please visit here (the blog) for updates.  I have a few slots open for those of you who don't know how to use a feed reader (like Google Reader) or the "Followers" option given on our home page.  When choosing to follow a blog it automatically shows you what's "new."  If this is still too confusing, please let me know and I'll put your email in for automatic mailing.  I only have 9 slots for this, so if we go beyond that I will create a mass email list for the announcement only readers.

If this is still too confusing, please email me or call me for more information.  ncapfa@gmail.com

PFA Calendar

Which would you prefer regarding the moderation of the google group? PFA blog posts will still be posted on the google group either way, but it's up to parents how much involvment you'd like the PFA to have in moderating.

What would you like our Art Program to be named?