Monday, March 23, 2009

TS Embroidery, uniform info

I just went to Teri's house (TS Embroidery) and had my kids try on all the different styles and types.  I would strongly suggest everyone do this.  I bought one of each color of polos and pants/skorts so I can take these with me as I shop.  She has great prices, but I really think you'll be able to find things other places even cheaper if you shop smart.  You won't be able to match up colors right if you don't start with something on the approved list, though.  The uniform policy does allow for flexibility, but if you start with the right colors and styles it makes it so much easier to visualize it all, and not make a mistake when shopping.

I'm going to pace out my shopping and not get caught in the rush. She said some styles and sizes take a couple months to get in. She will have on hand many of them, but sometimes they take a while. Don't wait! Don't get caught ordering everything last minute, and then not have your things done in time. The only things that require embroidery are polos and blazers/sweaters. That makes it easier, but you still don't want to wait.  She does Idaho Arts Chater, too.

I have invited Teri to come to our PFA meeting and bring some samples.  She may even have time to do fittings and orders as well.  

PFA Calendar

Which would you prefer regarding the moderation of the google group? PFA blog posts will still be posted on the google group either way, but it's up to parents how much involvment you'd like the PFA to have in moderating.

What would you like our Art Program to be named?